Recipe Identity Card
- 190,6 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy enough difficulty
- Doses for 2 people
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Average cost
- Note Note 15 minutes for preparation; 20 minutes for cooking
Recipe Category: First courses / Protein Pizza - Without Rising
For the base
- 100 gr of rice flour
- 150 gr of albumen
- 100 ml of water
- 10 gr of instant yeast
- 8 gr of salt
- 100 gr of Oatmeal
- 50 g of protein powder
For the filling
- 200 gr of tomato sauce
- 150 grams of mozzarella
- 100 gr of cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of rocket
- 20 gr in Grana flakes
- 28 cm rectangular or round baking pan
- Scale weighs food
- Spoon or spatula
- Baking paper
- First, preheat the oven to 200 ° C (mode: ventilated).
- In a bowl, mix the powders: oatmeal, rice flour, whey protein, salt and instant yeast.
- Mix the powders with the egg white and water: you will get a fairly liquid batter.
- Line a round pan with a diameter of 28 cm with baking paper, then spread the mixture to a thickness of about 1 cm.
- Fill with tomato puree and bake for 10 minutes at 200 ° C.
- At the end, add the mozzarella and bake for another 10 minutes, lowering the temperature - if necessary - by 20 ° C.
- Remove from the oven, stuff with rocket, parmesan and cherry tomatoes. Cut into slices and serve.
Alice's comment - PersonalCooker
Protein pizza is a real delicacy, perfect for an alternative, light, healthy dinner, but without sacrificing taste! You can fill it with the most disparate ingredients (but I recommend: do not overdo it with the filling!).