Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 15 minutes for preparation; 12 minutes for cooking
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Vegetarian Recipes / Gluten Free Recipes / Vegan Recipes / Protein Recipes / Vegan Protein Cookies - Without Flour, Eggs, Butter
For 12 biscuits
- Hazelnut flavor: 50 g of concentrated soy protein
- 30 g of powdered soy milk
- 40 g of fructose
- 30 g of hazelnuts
- 50 g of peanut butter
- 20 g of dark chocolate
- 40 ml of soy milk
- Scale weighs food
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Gather the hazelnuts in the blender glass and chop everything until you get a very fine powder.
- Coarsely chop the dark chocolate.
- In a bowl, combine the hazelnut soy protein, powdered soy milk, fructose, hazelnut powder, chocolate flakes, and mix together with the peanut butter.
- Combine the soy milk until you get a compact and non-sticky dough.
Did you know that
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces, obtain balls and press them lightly with your hands.
- Arrange the biscuits on a plate lined with baking paper, keeping a paper distance between them.
- Bake the biscuits in a hot oven at 180 ° C for about 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool and store in a tin can for a week.