- natural supplements against cellulite, such as dandelion, artichoke and turmeric, reactivate the circulation purifying the liver and kidneys. Let's find out better.
> What is cellulite
> Nutrition to prevent and defeat cellulite
> Herbal supplements against cellulite
Burdock among the herbal supplements against cellulite
What is cellulite
With the term cellulitis it indicates an annoying aesthetic disorder due to the accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous layers, accompanied by water retention and poor blood circulation. The parts most affected by cellulite are: buttocks, thighs, knees, ankles.
There are different levels of severity: we start from the classic "orange peel skin" to get to the "mattress skin". It is not a simple accumulation of fat, because the cellulite causes inflammatory processes affecting the adipose tissue, interstitial tissue and blood vessels.
Causes of cellulite
- Hormonal imbalances (puberty, pregnancy, menopause)
- Bad nutrition
- Sedentary life
- Hormonal causes
- Genetic predisposition
- Water retention and capillary fragility
Nutrition to prevent and defeat cellulite
Cellulite is not necessarily associated with being overweight but with one incorrect nutrition si.
- Fatty and fried foods
- Reduce sodium chloride (= common table salt, no more than 1.5 g per day) in the seasoning of your dishes, favoring aromatic herbs and spices
- Eliminate / reduce sausages, ready-made sauces, frozen foods, canned foods (which are very rich in them)
- Eliminate white sugar and industrial sweets that acidify the blood
- Eliminate coffee and smoke
Consume fresh fruits and vegetables, if possible in season, whole grains, legumes. Use extra virgin olive oil to season, eliminating margarine and foods containing the indication on the label "Hydrogenated fats".
Drink water with a fixed residue below 50 mg / liter and herbal teas (unsweetened) during the day. Walk a lot and avoid abnormal postures (crossed legs), tight-fitting clothing.
You can learn more about the correct diet against cellulite
Herbal supplements against cellulite
First of all, since cellulite is a problem linked to a malfunction of the micro-circulation, it is necessary to reactivate the circulation, purify the liver and kidneys (essential organs for the disposal of toxins) with:
- Dandelion, Artichoke, Gramigna, Burdock, Turmeric for the liver.
- Rusco, Horse chestnut, Hamamelis Virginiana and Blueberry for venous stasis and micro-circulation.
- Ginkgo biloba (check that you are not taking anti-platelet drugs), Gotu Kola, Pineapple stem to improve the strength of the connective tissue.
- Goldenrod, Zea Mais, Ortosiphon Birch for renal drainage.
The properties of pineapple, a natural supplement against cellulite