La low pressure it is a frequent disturbance especially in the summer season when the days are particularly hot.
However, when the disorder persists and becomes rather disabling, theIntake of particular foods can come in handy relieving this ailment. Let's find out what they are.
There are gods alimony specific, which can affect pressure values helping to get her up. These foods are:
1. Coffee: promotes the activity of the heart muscle, raises blood pressure (vasodilator action), increases the amplitude and frequency of breathing, thus increasing blood oxygenation.
2. Salt: has the property of making blood pressure values higher.
3. Algae: due to their extraordinary nutritional properties, mainly linked to the presence of proteins, mineral salts and vitamins make them a valid support in case of low blood pressure.
4. Green tea: rich in antioxidants and pressure regulators thanks also to the presence of a substance contained in it that helps to balance the levels of blood sugars.
5. Dark chocolate. The presence of epicatechin, a flavonoid, ensures that the walls of the arteries remain flexible, avoiding any occlusion
6. Banana: due to its high potassium content, it has a balancing and regulating action on the circulatory system.
7. Royal jelly: performs a cardiotonic action (strengthens the tone of the heart muscle) and cardiotropic (dilation of the coronary vessels), capable of rebalancing blood pressure.
8. Licorice: increases blood pressure thanks to the active ingredients it contains.
9. Beetroot: thanks to its nutritional and energetic action, due to the presence of sugars, vitamins and mineral salts, they help to overcome physical and mental fatigue by balancing the sugar content in the blood.
10. Potato: due to its high potassium content, it is a valuable aid to balance blood pressure.
These foods have the function of strengthening the body thanks to the contribution of some mineral salts, in particular potassium and magnesium, which play a fundamental role in regulating pressure mechanisms.
Low blood pressure, also called hypotension, is a condition in which blood pressure levels are consistently lower than those considered normal, which hover around 130 mmHg for the maximum and 80 mmHg for the minimum.
Low blood pressure has symptoms quite debilitating, such as dizziness, sweats, dizziness, a sense of exhaustion which can cause fainting. This symptomatology worsens during particular moments and situations, such as: excessive external heat, menstrual cycle, excessive sweating that can cause dehydration.