Here we are at the end of this 2019, a year certainly lived intensely, a year full of reflections, a year that certainly did not lackinspiration and.
In 2019 we search, share and comment with you almost 400 aphorisms. Many of the concepts we've developed have piqued your enthusiasm, but the aphorisms you liked the most surprised us: they're not exactly what we expected. So let's see together the 10 phrases most appreciated by you, the followers of Fervida Inspiración.
9. Confucius and altruism
8. Relations according to Bukowski
7. Jim Morrison: You have to live in the present
6. Being parents, according to Gandhi
5. Shakespeare's absolute truth about the human disposition
4. Always be a good person
3. Grandpa's Wisdom
2. Leopardi on being yourself
1. The most popular phrase in history: Marilyn Monroe and the end of love
The phrases most appreciated by you were a bit unexpected for us, but seeing them we can say that you certainly had good taste. The phrases that you liked the most talk about how to behave in interpersonal relationships and the need to live more in the present. These are two extremely important topics that everyone cares about, we will be sure to talk about them more often, both on the social pages (Instagram and Facebook) and here on the blog.
Meanwhile, we take this opportunity to wish you:
a happy ending for this 2019
and a 2020 lived in the present moment
and full of wonderful relationships <3
~ The Editors
They may be interested in:
- 12 discipline phrases that will lead you to success
- Quotes about Living in the Present: The 80 Wise Men
- Change is inevitable, personal growth is a choice
- 64 Beautiful Phrases for Mom and Mother's Day
- Hard truth: the 100 lessons you learn as you age
- 365 Days Quotes (movie): the most intense phrases