Mark Manson it is author, bloggers e businessman American. Famous for his rationality, he is the author of the MarkManson.net website and two books:
- The subtle art of doing what you think: the wrong (but effective) method to free yourself from annoying people, false problems and everyday breakups and live happily.
- Models: Attracting Women Through Honesty (only available in English)
He is also the CEO and founder of Infinity Squared Media LLC.
In the book "The subtle art of doing what you think" Mark Manson tell it like it is: a dose of raw, refreshing and pure truth.
The concept defended in the book, supported by academic studies and enriched with anecdotes from real life, is that improving our lives does not depend on our ability to face the difficulties we encounter with false positivism, but on learning to recognize them. Once we accept our fears, shortcomings, and uncertainties, we can begin to find the courage, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness that we seek.
“The subtle art of doing what pisses you off” is a slap in the face to those who can't wait to wake up from a sad dream and live according to their aspirations
We have selected for you 8 cynical and rational quotes, about various aspects of life, present in this particular book.
Enjoy your reading and try not to be too cynical!
Harmful love is based on two people trying to escape from their problems through their mutual emotions; in other words, they use each other as an escape from reality.
A healthy love is based on two people who recognize and face their problems by supporting each other.Mark Manson
The desire to have more positive experiences is itself a negative experience. And, paradoxically, the acceptance of a negative experience is, in itself, a positive experience.
This is the simplest and most basic component of our life: our efforts determine our success.
Our crisis is no longer material; it is existential, spiritual. We have so many things and so many opportunities that we don't even know what interests us anymore.
Maturity is reached when you learn to care only about what really matters.
In my life, I have cared for many people and many things. Likewise, I didn't give a shit about a lot of people and a lot of things. And like the road that was not taken, it is the things that have been deceived that have made the difference.Mark Manson
Being open to your insecurities paradoxically makes you more confident and charismatic to other people. The pain of honest confrontation is what builds trust and respect in relationships. Suffering through your fears and anxieties is what allows you to develop courage and perseverance.
When we worry about too many things, when we decide to take care of everything, we perpetually feel that we are supposed to be happy and comfortable all the time, and when that happens, life fills us.Mark Manson
- 5 books that will change the way you live
- You gotta start living your life (now)
- The 9 most significant phrases pronounced by Dale Carnegie
- The 9 precious lessons of “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- Disappointing quotes: 100 cynical and depressing quotes
- Phrases about Destiny: 80 quotes that will make you think
- A collection of sayings and quotes about life
- Phrases to Silence a Person: The 100 Most Cynical
- Paulo Coelho phrases: 50 phrases that will improve your life
- Quotes about the Values of Life: the 50 most significant phrases