Recipe Identity Card
- 127,7 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 15 minutes for preparation; 1 hour of rest in the fridge
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Tiramisu Fit Proteico - Very Light and Super Light
- 12 pieces (120 gr) of rusks
- 250 g fresh ricotta
- 150 gr (lean) of Greek yogurt
- 2 (mature) in banana
- 10 grams of cocoa powder
- 50 ml of coffee
- 100 ml of milk
- Bowls of various sizes
- Chopping board
- Pocket bag
- Optional: immersion mixer
- First, prepare the coffee with the mocha, let it cool and mix it with the milk.
- Dedicate yourself to the preparation of the cream. Peel the bananas and mash the pulp to purée it.
- In a bowl, collect the Greek yogurt and ricotta, then mix them with the banana puree. To mix optimally, blend the mixture with the immersion blender.
- To facilitate the shaping of the cake, transfer the cream into a pastry bag.
- Make the tiramisu fit. Dip a toast in the milk and coffee solution, then place it on a plate. Cover with the yogurt and ricotta cream, using the pastry bag. Cover with another soaked toasted slice, then again cream. Repeat with another layer and finish with the cream.
- With these doses you will get 4 portions of tiramisu fit.
- Sprinkle the surface of the single portions with unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Before tasting, it is advisable to let it rest in the fridge for an hour.
Alice's comment - PersonalCooker
Nothing, eggs, biscuits, mascarpone or sugar: the tiramisu fit will win you over. Keep it in the fridge for 3 or 4 days at the most (although I'm sure it will be over very soon)!