- natural supplements against fatigue, like royal jelly, pollen and dog rose, are rich in vitamins and have a tonic action and tonic. Let's find out better.
> Symptoms of fatigue
> Remedies for fatigue
> Natural supplements against fatigue
Royal jelly among the supplements against fatigue
Symptoms of fatigue
La fatigue can be defined as a feeling of fatigue, exhaustion which makes normal daily activities very tiring if not impossible.
Fatigue in an individual can present itself as physics (decreased muscle strength, asthenia, drowsiness) or how mental (difficulty memorizing, concentrating, staying awake or falling asleep) or both.
Sometimes in addition to tiredness, other "signals" can be received from our body:
- muscle aches;
- joint pains;
- colds and flu (the immune system has weakened);
- emotional distress: irritability, hypersensitivity;
Causes of fatigue
The causes of fatigue can be many:
- excess work (both physical and mental);
- emotional shocks (bereavement, separations);
- deficiency of vitamins and minerals;
- drugs (side effects);
- sedentary lifestyle;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- undiagnosed pathologies;
Remedies for fatigue
The holistic approach to fatigue (both physical and chronic) provides a multifactorial approach to the problem.
- Review of own nutrition through the verification of the presence of particular intolerances that create intoxication and therefore intestinal disorder and acidification of the blood.
- Elimination of nerve substances such as coffee, tea, cola and refined sugars: these substances seem to provide energy and tone but in reality deplete even more the adrenal glands, responsible for the release of hormones such as adrenaline and noradrenaline (stress hormones).
- Light dinner with few animal proteins (meat, fish, eggs) in favor of vegetable proteins; after dinner snacks as well as alcohol and spirits are banned.
- Use whole grain cereals such as Quinoa, Amaranth and Millet, limiting the use of refined white flours and cereals such as wheat.
You can learn more about the correct diet against fatigue
- In the evening before bedtime take magnesium or mix of alkalizing citrates whose purpose is to basify the blood.
- Two months of liver cleansing with herbal remedies like milk thistle, fumitory, artichoke and dandelion in tablets or mother tincture, to be taken during the day after meals; periodically detoxifying the liver is a healthy habit that allows you to free the liver from all food and pharmacological toxins that accumulate over the months. One of the symptom classes of mild liver poisoning is headache upon waking, blurred vision, "bitter" mouth.
- Beanie plain water, or unsweetened herbal teas, squeezed lemon juice in addition to water during the day.
- Consider the state of your gut: constipation, diarrhea are indicators of a disordered bowel: integrate with fibers, lactic ferments, fruit between meals to regulate transit.
- Begin moderate physical activity (possibly in the morning); yoga, tai chi, Qi gong, Nordic walking, bicycle they are relaxing activities that allow you to move energy and channel toxins outside.
Natural supplements against fatigue
- Copper, gold and silver trace elements: to be taken sub-lingual 3 ampoules per week (1 every two days) only in the morning upon awakening
- Royal jelly e pollen they are products deriving from bees and provide B vitamins and are extremely restorative.
- Rosehip e Abies pectinata glycerine macerates in drops during the day (also ideal for children).
- Eleuterococco e Rhodiola rosea they are herbal tonic and adaptogen remedies (in the morning).
- Maca, Guarana e Ginseng are herbal remedies (tablets or drinks) always tonic but which should not be taken if you suffer from insomnia or hypertension.
- In case of difficulty in concentrating, Ginko biloba can also be used (if you do not take anti-platelet aggregating drugs) which is also a tonic for mental fatigue.
- Bach Flowers (flower therapy); Bach flowers ideal for periods of physical (Olive, Oak) and mental fatigue (White Chestnut, Clematis, Wild Rose, Larch) and for seasonal (Mustard) and chronic (Gorse) depression.
Pollen among dietary supplements against fatigue
Other articles on fatigue:
> When the body sends us signs of fatigue
> Bach flowers for fatigue: what they are
> Spring fatigue? Here are some suggestions
> The Peruvian maca against fatigue and more
> Spring sickness: how to get out of hibernation syndrome