Are you looking for questions to ask a guy to get to know him better and deepen your relationship? These questions should be for you. (Also: Go here if you're looking for questions to ask a girl.)
100 questions to absolutely ask a guy, to get to know him and see if he's right for you
1. What is it that makes you smile, regardless of the time of day?
2. What is something you are proud of?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. When you feel super lazy and don't want to do anything, what TV series do you watch?
5. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
6. What beautiful memory do you have from childhood?
7. What is the best thing in your life right now?
8. What is something you are grateful for?
9. What is one thing you are afraid of?
10 If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11 Can you tell me one thing, big or small, that you've never told anyone else?
12 If you were forced to leave your home and move to a country you've never been to before, what three things would you take with you?
13 What is your favorite animal?
14 Who are you closest to in your family?
15 How is your family?
16 What is your favourite ice cream?
17 What is your favorite comedian?
18 What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
19 If you could rewrite your past, what would you change?
20 What do you think is your best physical feature?
21 What is one thing about you, on a personality level, that you like?
22 When you feel down, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Is there someone or something that helps you in particular?
23 If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24 Is there something that you are very passionate about?
25 If you lost one of your five senses, which one would you give up and why?
26 What is the hardest thing, physically, that you have done?
27 What is the most difficult thing, mentally, that you have done or experienced?
28 What is the best part of your job?
29 What is one thing that defines who you are?
30 If tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would you do in your last 24 hours?
31 What do you believe, in general or by faith?
32 If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
33 What is the most beautiful place you have been or traveled to?
34 What is the one thing people looking at you would never say about you?
35 What is one characteristic of the opposite sex that you are attracted to?
36 What are the three qualities you look for in a potential date?
37 What's the sweetest thing you've ever done for a girl?
38 How would others describe you?
39 What is your favorite memory?
40 What are your parents/stepparents/guardians/loved ones like who raised you?
41 What is your favorite alcohol?
42 What would your ideal first date be like?
43 If you could grant three wishes, what would they be?
44 If you could have a full 24 hours with no work or obligations, one day just to do what you want, what would you do?
45 What is the best compliment you have received?
46 What are you talented at?
47 What is your favorite high school/college memory?
48 What is it that makes your best friend "your best friend"?
49 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
50 What do you absolutely want to do before you die?
51 If someone gave you a million euros right now, what would you spend it on?
52 Have you ever made a decision that changed your whole life? If so, what was it?
53 What do you prefer to do on weekends?
54 What is your zodiac sign? Do you think that describes you?
55 What is your biggest regret?
56 Is there something in particular that always puts you in a good mood?
57 What is your favorite snack or drink?
58 If you were forced to eat fast food for every meal, where would you go?
59 What is something you wish you could change about yourself?
60 If you had the chance to reset and start your life over again, would you do it?
61 Have you ever lost someone who was close to you? How was she?
62 What is your favorite profile/page/influencer on social media?
63 Is there something that completely relaxes you when you are stressed?
64 What's a hobby you've always wanted to try but never did?
65 When was the last time you cried and why did you do it?
66 What scares you the most about the future?
67 Do you want to have children one day?
68 How do you imagine your future family will be?
69 Have you ever done or achieved something that you never thought you could do? What was it?
70 What is something you could never live without?
71 Who is one person you could never live without?
72 What is your favorite vacation spot?
73 Do you prefer to go out or stay home on Saturday night?
74 What is your favorite quote, poem or phrase?
75 What is your favorite family memory?
76 What helps you determine if you can trust someone?
77 Have you already been in love?
78 How would you explain what love is?
79 Have you ever had your heart broken?
80 What is one thing you have learned about yourself from a past relationship?
81 What is your biggest problem?
82 What is one thing you don't like at all?
83 What turns you on a lot?
84 What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a girl?
85 What is your favorite drink/food/activity when you are sick and in bed?
86 What is the scariest thing that happened to you as a child?
87 Who in your family are you most like?
88 Where do you see yourself in five years?
89 What is your favorite song or artist?
90 What would be your dream job?
91 If you were writing a book about his life, what would the title be?
92 What is your favorite word?
93 What keeps you awake at night?
94 What is your favorite phrase?
95 What's a baby item you still have stashed away somewhere in your room?
96 Who is someone who has impacted your life or helped you become who you are?
97 What is one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
98 What is your favorite book?
99 What thing, silly or serious, are you guilty of?
100 What makes you blissfully, completely, happy?
Bonus: 100 Questions To Ask A Guy If You Want To Find Out Who He Really Is
by Samantha Bellini
Here are some other questions to ask a guy to get to know him, kindly passed on to us by our dear reader Samanta Bellini.
1. How was your childhood?
2. Did you have a close relationship with your parents?
3. Do you have brothers or sisters?
4. How was your first crush?
5. Are you still friends with your exes?
6. If you had to describe your father, what would you tell me about him?
7. What was your greatest achievement?
8. Do you like animals?
9. What is your favorite teenage song?
10. What makes you feel happy?
11. Are you a competitive person?
12. Do you like any sports?
13. What is your favorite book?
14. Would you lend it to me?
15. What do you think of death?
16. What about the children?
17. What is your favorite childhood memory?
18. What is your favorite perfume?
19. How did you lose your virginity?
20. What is your strongest character trait?
21. What is your weakest point?
22. Do you plan to get married one day?
23. What do you think of Pink Floyd?
24. How do you like to dance?
25. What is your favorite album?
26. What was the worst winter of your life?
27. On a scale of 1 to 10, how good would you say you are at singing in public?
28. Are you from the left or from the right? Or somewhere in between?
29. Are you for choice or for life?
30. Have you ever been attracted to a queer person?
31. Have you ever participated in a protest?
32. Would you go out with two girls on the same day?
33. Would you ever date a blind person?
34. Tell me what you did on your last date with a girl
35. How many pairs of shoes do you have?
36. Do you have an evening dress?
37. Have you ever harassed someone?
38. What is the biggest life lesson you have learned?
39. What is the most significant love lesson you have learned?
40. What is your favorite summer memory?
41. What is it about us girls that makes you really horny?
42. What has been the biggest disappointment of your life?
43. What would you take with you to a desert island?
44. What would you say about your relationship with God?
45. Tell me about the worst job you've ever had.
46. What are you most ashamed of?
47. What are you most proud of?
48. How do you judge the current policy in terms of efficiency and protection?
49. Would you like to have been born somewhere else?
50. What do you secretly like?
51. What is the most important quality you care about in a friend?
52. Have you ever betrayed someone you loved?
53. If I gave you a pencil and paper, what would you do with it?
54. What scene of a movie did you like the most?
55. How do you relate to people with mental disorders?
56. What is your opinion about men who refuse to use condoms?
57. What are some of the things you wish a girl knew before dating you?
58. Are you a feminist?
59. What is your opinion on climate change?
60. What are your top 3 health habits?
61. What do you think of psychology and what role has it played in your life?
61. Tell me about the most embarrassing experience you've ever had in bed.
62. Would you date someone who doesn't have books at home?
63. What do you like most about traveling?
64. What is the best thing about being single?
65. Do you believe in astrology?
66. Have you ever gone to kiss a perfect stranger out of the blue just because you couldn't resist?
67. What is your most precious memory?
68. What makes you laugh?
69. Why are you still sad?
70. How would you handle someone who tries with your partner?
71. What is your opinion on open relationships?
72. Have you ever been jealous?
73. Where do you see yourself in the year 2050?
74. Do you think everyone we meet is meant to teach us a lesson about ourselves?
75. Have you ever walked away from someone you still loved?
76. Where do you go when you have a bad day?
77. Can you make pancakes?
78. Would you bring breakfast in bed to a girl you like?
79. What do your friends say about you?
80. Who are your most beloved artists and why?
81. Where should I go if I want to spend my day as a tourist in this city?
82. What is your favorite work of art?
83. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
84. What do you like most about sleeping with a girl?
85. How are your mornings?
86. What is your favorite drink?
87. Where would you go if you only had 24 hours to live?
88. What is the best thing about being single?
89. What is the best advice someone has given you?
90. What would you say to your teenage self if you could send them some ideas from the future?
91. Do you believe in miracles?
92. Do you like what you are?
93. If you had to describe the most intense moment of your life with one word, what would you call it?
94. What makes you sad?
95. Where would you like to spend the rest of your life if you could?
96. Would you give away everything you have if you were promised to be young forever?
97. What is something you will never apologize for?
98. What is the first thing you notice about a woman?
99. Have you ever been in love?
100. Do you want to kiss me now?
Bonus: 50 More Questions To Ask A Guy To Get To Know Him And Find Out Who He Really Is
by Rebecca Martini
Our dear friend Rebecca Martini (27) also sent us her very personal questions to ask a guy to meet him. "These are the same questions I asked my current boyfriend in the space of a few weeks, we've been together for 4 years," she told us. We hope they are useful to you too
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
3. Do you prefer to make plans or follow someone else's plans?
4. Do you have a mentor in life that you have always admired?
5. When do you feel most vulnerable?
6. What is the one place you have ever lived that made you feel truly at home?
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
8. What are you most proud of having achieved?
9. What would your dream vacation look like if money wasn't a factor?
10 Can you honestly say that you love what you do every day?
11 What is one thing in life that makes you feel alive?
12 Are you a cat or dog person?
13 If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be and why?
14 If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do with the money?
15 If you could go back and remake a part of your life, would you?
16 If you could go back and choose a different profession, which would you choose?
17 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you move to?
18 Who do you admire most in your life?
19 If you were a woman for a day, what is the first thing you would do?
20 What is your favorite hobby?
21 How often do you read your horoscope?
22 What are the top three things on your list of things to do before you die?
23 Are you more of summer or winter?
24 What helps you relax after a long and stressful day?
25 When you are angry, do you like to be comforted or to be left alone?
26 If you could change your name, what would you be called and why?
27 What has been the best day of your life so far?
28 What was the happiest moment you've ever experienced?
29 Do you feel that something is missing in your life?
30 What are you most passionate about?
31 What is one thing you would like to learn?
32 What is your favorite (non-physical) feature of yourself?
33 What is more important to you: money or happiness?
34 What was the last thing that made you cry?
35 What is your biggest fear?
36 What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
37 What is your biggest problem?
38 What do you consider your best feature? And your worst trait?
39 What is the first thing you notice when you go out with a girl?
40 Have you had near-death experiences?
41 What is the one thing that always makes you smile?
42 If you could marry a fictional character or celebrity, who would it be and why?
43 What is better in your opinion, asking for forgiveness or permission?
44 What is the most embarrassing moment you have experienced?
45 Do you prefer to watch the movie or read the book?
46 If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
47 How do you deal with people you don't like in your life?
48 What is your biggest regret so far?
49 Have you ever had a problem with the law? If so, what for?
50 If you could go back to a certain moment in your life, what would it be?
We hope these questions have helped you get to know a guy you like or care about better. Now it is your turn to decide if you are made for each other. Good luck!
They may be interested in:
- Questions to ask your boyfriend: deep, hot and witty
- Questions to get to know each other: 30 for each occasion
- Questions to ask your girlfriend: deep, funny and hot
- Questions to ask a girl: the 100 most intriguing
- 10 wildly awkward couple questions
- How to find a boyfriend for a serious relationship: 7 simple tips