Video of the recipe
Recipe Identity Card
- 147 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 5 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 15 minutes for preparation; 25 minutes for cooking
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Vegetarian Recipes / Light Diet Recipes / Protein Recipes / Protein Snack - Pre-Workout Snack
Per 10 muffin
- 150 g of rolled oats
- 300 g of egg white
- 120 g of raspberries
- 75 g of dark chocolate
- 150 g (weight with peel) of banana
- 15 g of whey protein
- 20 g of fructose
- Muffin molds
- Muffin cups
- Scale weighs food
- Wooden spoons
- Chopping board
- Combine about half of the rolled oats in a blender container to make a very fine flour.
- Peel the banana and cut it into cubes.
- Chop the dark chocolate with a knife to obtain a coarse mince.
- In a bowl, pour the oatmeal and flakes, banana pieces, fructose, dark chocolate flakes, raspberries, protein powder and mix everything with the egg whites.
Did you know that
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Insert 10 paper (or silicone) cups into the appropriate muffin mold. Fill the molds with the mixture obtained until the edge is reached.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and consume lukewarm.