Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 80 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 2 people
- Preparation 10 minutes
- Average cost
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Vegetarian Recipes / Vegan Recipes / Protein Recipes / Protein Shake with Almonds, Banana and Cocoa
- 100 g in banana
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) of unsweetened cocoa
- 80 g (5-6 cubes) of ice
- 300 ml of soy milk
- 20 g almonds
- 30 g of concentrated soy protein
- Pan for toasting almonds
- Electric glass blender
- Banana knife and cutting board
- Precision balance
- Toast the almonds on a very hot pan, being careful not to burn the surface.
- Pour the almonds into the glass of the electric blender. Add the peeled and sliced banana, unsweetened cocoa powder, soy milk and protein powder.
- Blend all the ingredients also adding the ice (5-6 cubes): 2 minutes are enough to chop / melt the ice and to obtain a smoothie with the right consistency.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
- The protein shake can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days, tightly closed in a glass jar or in a bottle.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerLightning fast to prepare, you'll be eager to finish your workout to take on this delicious protein and simple carbohydrate powerhouse. While I'm not a follower of the high-protein diet, I admit that I like to have a glass of protein shake after my workouts (albeit rather bland).
Also try the protein shake with oats and barley!