Recipe Identity Card
- 176,1 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 2 people
- Preparation 5 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 5 minutes for preparation; 10 minutes of cooking
Recipe Category: Protein Recipes / Protein Pancakes with Egg Whites and Yogurt
- 150 gr of albumen
- 120 gr of Greek yogurt
- 45 gr of rice flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- a few drops of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for cooking
- to taste (red fruit jam is fine too) of strawberry jam
- No stick pan
- Scale weighs food
- In a bowl, collect the egg whites, add the salt and the Greek yogurt: mix with the whisk and slowly add the rice flour, until any lumps are eliminated.
- Finally, add half a teaspoon of baking soda and the juice of half a lemon.
- Heat a non-stick pan: if necessary, add a drizzle of oil to prevent the pancakes from sticking to the surface.
- When the griddle is hot, pour the batter in spoonfuls, leveling the surface with the back of a spoon.
- With the help of a spatula, turn the pancake on the plate to finish cooking on the other side.
- Proceed in this way until all the batter is used up.
- Serve the egg white pancakes with jam, fruit or maple syrup.
Alice's comment - PersonalCooker
Greek yogurt pancakes are great and super quick to make - you can even make them in the evening and reheat the next day. Perfect to accompany a fruit or jam, they can also be used as a base to prepare a savory breakfast!