Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 164 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 2 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Low cost
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Light Diet Recipes / Vegetarian Recipes / Gluten Free Recipes / Protein Recipes / Protein Pancakes for a Protein Rich Breakfast
- 40 g of pea protein isolate
- Half a teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 20 g of coconut flour
- 60 g in banana
- 40 ml of almond milk
- 40 ml of apple juice
- 140 g of egg white
- 40 g of oat flour
- Qs of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- Bowl with lid
- Scale weighs food
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (pea protein powder, oatmeal and coconut flour) with the liquid ingredients (egg whites, unsweetened apple juice, almond milk). Mix everything with the mashed banana pulp to obtain a thick batter. Add a pinch of yeast and continue mixing.
- Heat a pan and grease it lightly with a little oil.
- With a spoon, take a part of the batter and pour it on the hot pan, forming discs.
- Cook the pancakes for 3-4 minutes over medium heat, turning them often with the spatula to avoid burning them. For even cooking, it is recommended to cover the pan with the lid. With these doses, about 8-10 pancakes are obtained.
- Serve hot pancakes, accompanied by maple syrup.