Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- Easy enough difficulty
- Doses for 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Average cost
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Protein Recipes / Light Diet Recipes / Vegetarian Recipes / Gluten Free Recipes / Protein Chocolate Custard
- 500 ml of skimmed milk
- 20 g of stevia
- Chocolate protein food: 60 g of whey protein
- 2 g of guar gum
- 60 g (1 medium) of eggs
- Small saucepan
- Scale weighs food
- Food thermometer
- Immersion mixer
- Pour the skimmed milk into a saucepan and bring to the stove.
- In a bowl, mix the egg with the stevia until frothy.
- Dissolve the chocolate-flavored protein powders in the hot milk, then add the guar gum and mix with a whisk or immersion mixer.
- Combine the egg and stevia mixture into the milk. Continuing to mix, heat until it reaches 80 ° C: the protein custard will appear thick and velvety.
- Pour into single-portion bowls and serve as desired, with fresh fruit or dried fruit. Keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Alice's comment - PersonalCooker
Protein custard is the right dessert to enjoy after training, to nourish your muscles after a hard workout in the gym! Or you can consider it as a light dessert to eat for breakfast!