Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 179 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 4 people
- Preparation 100 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 10 minutes for preparation; 1 hour of leavening; 30 minutes for cooking
Recipe Category: Bread, Pizza and Brioche / Functional Recipes / Vegan Recipes / Vegetarian Recipes / Light Diet Recipes / Protein Recipes / Protein Bread - Video Recipe to Make it at Home
- 50 g of concentrated soy protein
- 170 g of Manitoba flour
- 15 g of poppy seeds
- 200-220 ml of water
- 15 g of yeast
- 5 g of sugar
- 5 g salt
- Large bowl
- Oven plate or pan with a diameter of 18 cm
- Wooden stick
- Wooden ladles
- Latex gloves (optional)
- Pastry board
- Dissolve the brewer's yeast in a little warm water: mix everything well by adding the sugar, which is essential to activate the yeasts.
- Pour the yeast into the center of the flour and let it rest for about ten minutes, until the yeast has swollen a little.
- Then add the concentrated soy proteins (or whey proteins), salt, poppy seeds and enough water to obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture (about 200-220 ml).
- From the dough, get a ball: cut it with a knife or scissors and let it rise until it is swollen well: it will take about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 190-200 ° C: put the leavened bread in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow the bread to cool or cool on a wire rack before serving.