Recipe Identity Card
- 90,6 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy enough difficulty
- Doses for 5 people
- Preparation 20 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 20 minutes for preparation; 60 minutes of cooling
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Peach Protein Pudding
- 200 gr of Greek yogurt
- 6 gr of isinglass
- 45 g of protein powder
- 250 gr of peaches
- 1 in banana
- 20 g (or 40 g of fructose) of stevia
- 100 ml of milk
- 30 gr of almonds
- Small saucepan
- Scale weighs food
- Immersion blender
- First, soak the gelatin sheets.
- Wash the peaches, remove the stone and collect them in a beaker. Add the stevia, ripe banana and Greek yogurt: blend to obtain a liquid mixture. Add the protein powder.
- Heat the milk, then melt the gelatin sheets in it.
- Add the gelatin to the liquid mixture, then transfer to 5 bowls and leave to cool in the fridge for at least an hour, preferably two. To taste, decorate with peaches and almonds.
- The protein pudding is ready: keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Alice's comment - PersonalCooker
Protein pudding is a snack that should not be underestimated: perfect for those who follow a healthy and light diet, but also for athletes: being rich in protein, it is ideal to be consumed after training to recover the energy lost during exertion and to nourish the muscle!