Hemorrhoids they are dilated veins (varices) located in the area of the rectum and anus. When they are inflamed cause itching, pain and blood loss with the emission of feces. Some natural supplements can help. Let's find out better.
> 1. What are hemorrhoids
> 2. The causes of hemorrhoids
> 3. Dietary supplements for hemorrhoids
> 4. Phytotherapeutic supplements
Flaxseed oil among the natural supplements against hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are a dilation of the venous network in the area of the rectum and anus. They stand out internal hemorrhoids (or first degree), which do not protrude from the anal orifice, ed external hemorrhoids that come out during defecation or remain stably outside the anus.
The causes of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids usually form a due to increased pressure in the veins of the rectum and anus, resulting in constipation, which involves greater efforts to pass hard stools, heavy lifting, obesity, poor exercise, a low-fiber diet, food allergies, and pregnancy.
Hemorrhoids? Try Aloe vera gel
Food supplements for hemorrhoids
Bromelain supplements can be taken to reduce pain.
- Linseed oil and olive oil lubricate the anal canal and facilitate defecation.
- Magnesium helps prevent constipation and improves gallbladder function, which indirectly interferes with hemorrhoids.
- Taking a probiotic supplement containing Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum is very beneficial to the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vitamin C and bioflavonoids, with anti-inflammatory properties and necessary in the synthesis of collagen, promote the health of the tissues.
- Vitamin E, an effective antioxidant, makes healing processes faster.
What is the correct diet in case of hemorrhoids?
- Paeonia officinalis (peonia): reduces hemorrhoidal congestion.
- Ruscus aculeatus (pungitopo): the pungitopo rhizome, rich in ruscogenin, has a marked anti-inflammatory and decongestant activity.
- Aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut): in the haemorrhoidal crisis the horse chestnut acts quickly, showing its activity already 15-20 minutes after administration. It has phlebotonic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sorbus domestica (rowan): has phlebotonic and decongestant properties. Indicated in relapsing hemorrhoids.
How to cure hemorrhoids with herbal medicine