Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 125 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy enough difficulty
- Doses for 6 people
- Preparation 30 minutes
- Low cost
- Note 30 minutes for preparation; 3 hours of cooling
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Light Diet Recipes / Protein Recipes / Light Protein Cheesecake with Figs - No Cook
For the base
- Sugar-free food: 100 g of muesli
- 20 g of coconut oil
- 30 g of dried apricots
For the topping
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Untreated lemon juice and zest
- 300 g of fresh figs or fioroni figs
For the cream
- 100 g of fresh figs or fioroni figs
- 60 g of erythritol
- 4 g of isinglass
- 100 ml of skimmed milk
- 50 g of whey protein
- 300 g of tofu
- 250 g of lean ricotta
- Untreated lemon zest
- Hinged pan with a diameter of 18 cm
- Wooden spoon
- Small saucepan
- Chopping board
- Collect the muesli and dried apricots in a blender to make a powder. Mix the powder obtained with the coconut oil: you will get a mixture of sticky crumbs.
- Line an opening mold (18 cm in diameter) with baking paper.
- Pour the crumb mix on the base of the pan and, using the back of a spoon, flatten the mixture to level the surface.
- Place in the fridge for about ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling cream. Soften the isinglass in cold water.
- Blend the tofu together with the lean fresh ricotta and erythritol until you get a cream. Flavor with lemon zest.
Did you know that?
- Squeeze the isinglass from the soaking water and dissolve it in hot milk. Combine the milk with the tofu cream jelly. Enrich the tofu and ricotta cream with whey proteins to increase the protein intake of the dessert.
- Wash the figs, cut them into cubes and add them to the protein cream.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and pour the protein cream over the muesli base, leveling the surface.
- Put the cake in the fridge for 3 hours.
- In the meantime, focus on coverage. Cut the figs into cubes and collect them in a pan. Add a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar, and cook with the juice and grated zest of a lemon: cook for about 5 minutes, maintaining a cheerful flame, until a consistency similar to that of jam is obtained.
- Let it cool down.
- When the cheesecake is compact, decorate it with the caramelized fig mixture, then remove it from the mold, cut into slices and serve.