Lentil wraps are a very easy and quick recipe to prepare to obtain protein crepes to be filled at will, guaranteeing taste and lightness. Here it is explained step by step following the advice of some tiktok videos.
In recent times, TikTok ranks among the most popular platforms even from your country. In addition to the challenges, tutorials or viral videos, there is also space for food, in fact you can find recipes for snacks and desserts to easily make at home. Here is the very simple, tasty and gluten free recipe of the lentil piadina that is going viral through the videos of many tiktokers. To try! A very simple recipe with an excellent result!
The Recipe of the lentil wraps
Ingredients for people 4
- 80 g of red lentils
- 80 ml Water
- extra virgin olive oil (optional)
We can add or reduce the quantities based on the number of people, just keep the 1: 1 ratio between water and lentils.
- After rinsing them under running water, soak the lentils for at least two hours.
- Drain the lentils well and pour them, also adding the water, into a container suitable for an immersion blender and blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Heat a non-stick pan by adding a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and when it is hot, pour a ladle of the mixture trying to distribute it evenly and let it cook for a few minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, check if the bottom of the piadina is solidified. If so, turn it gently and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can proceed in this way with the rest of the mixture until you have all the wraps.
- Sweet or salty? Fill them as you like!
The best lentil wraps recipes on Tik Tok
For a savory flatbread, @camillaelzi recommends adding a pinch of curry. She prepares them with a different proportion: for each glass of lentils, you need two of water.
Piadina with red lentils
♬ original sound – 🥴
Instead @healthyalyona adds black pepper and turmeric:@healthyalyona
#lentiltortilla #lentilcrepe #lentilrecipe #veganrecipes #glutenfree #glutenfreetortillas #healthyrecipes #foodtiktok #oilfree ￼vegetarian #fyp #veg
♬ Alone – Bcd – Studio
@cookist calls them the magic crepes:@cookist
# Magical crêpes with only 1 ingredient! #recipe #open #lentils #cooked #imparacontiktok #grazieame #neiperte #recipefast #really #viral
♬ yeezer – aaron
You can eat them hot or cold, instead of bread or stuffed with the vegetables you like best, but also in a sweet version by adding jam for example. Try it too!
Other recipes with lentils:
10 ideas to reuse leftover lentils
Spinach and lentil meatballs on Jerusalem artichoke cream
Vegetarian meatloaf with homemade worcester sauce
Lentil tartlets with turmeric, the recipe (vegan)
Purifying soup of red lentils, turmeric and ginger