How to make scrocchiarella pizza at home? La pizza scrocchiarella it is a very thin and crunchy pizza typical of your city. You can try to prepare it at home with mother pasta, thanks to the recipe that we propose.
You will get a very tasty result, especially if you choose extra virgin olive oil, rosemary and oregano as a condiment. Here is the recipe for prepare the scrocchiarella pizza at home.
120 gr of solid sourdough
100 0 grams of flour
75 ml of warm water
For the dough:200 0 grams of flour
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 pinch of fine whole salt Water
For the dressing:
Extra virgin olive oil
1) Cool the sourdough. Transfer it to a bowl, add 75 ml of water (about half a glass) and stir until dissolved. Then add the flour and knead briefly so that the mother yeast returns to the initial consistency. Divide the refreshed sourdough into two equal parts, place part of it in the storage jar and transfer the remaining portion to the bowl where you will knead the scrocchiarella pizza.
2) Add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of salt and the flour to the refreshed sourdough. Gradually add water (about half a glass) and knead vigorously, until the mixture is very elastic. Cover the bowl with a cloth e let stand until doubled the volume of the dough. Rising times may vary depending on the strength of the mother yeast and the ambient temperature, approximately from 6 to 10 hours.
3) After the rising times, divide the dough into two parts. Work it by stretching it with your hands as you would for a normal pizza, then roll it out in one or more thin rectangles, with a thickness of less than half a centimeter. Finish the rectangles with the pastry wheel.
4) Generously oil the bottom of a rectangular pan and arrange your rectangles of dough. Sprinkle them on the surface with oregano and rosemary. Cook the scrocchiarella pizza in a static oven a 200 ° C for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Serve it still hot. Enjoy your meal!
- Solid sourdough and liquid sourdough in comparison
- Wholemeal bread with sourdough
- Gluten-free sourdough: how to prepare it and how to store it