Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 228 KCal Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Average cost
- Note 15 minutes for the preparation of the mixture; 6 hours of cooling in the fridge; 2 hours of freezing
Recipe Category: Sweets and Desserts / Vegetarian Recipes / Ice Cream and Sorbets / Protein Recipes / Hazelnut Protein Ice Cream - Without Ice Cream Maker
For the ice cream
- 500 ml of milk
- 50 g of cooking cream
- 100 g of sugar
- 25 g of dextrose
- 14 g in inulina
- 5 g di Aglumix
- Flavor to taste (hazelnut recommended): 100 g of whey protein
- 1 tablespoon of chopped hazelnuts or almonds
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
- Food thermometer
- Pyrex dish with dimensions of 25x25cm
- In a saucepan, pour the whole milk, cream, sugar and dextrose: mix the liquid with a whisk.
- Bring the mixture to 45 ° C, then add the Aglumix and the inulin, stirring constantly.
Did you know that
- Also add the hazelnut-flavored whey proteins (or other flavors), always continuing to mix to avoid caramelizing the sugars.
- Mix the mixture until reaching 85 ° C, the ideal temperature that guarantees the pasteurization of the mixture, therefore the perfect preservation of the ice cream.
- Allow the mixture to cool, first at room temperature, then in the refrigerator, for 6-12 hours. The cooling time (called "maturation of the mixture") is important to favor the hydration of the dry ingredients and to avoid the formation of ice crystals in the subsequent freezing phase of the mixture.
- After the necessary time, pour the mixture (which in the meantime has thickened) into a pyrex dish with low edges (a 25x25 cm pan is recommended). Smooth the surface with a spoon and leave to rest in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the mixture from the freezer and stir the mixture with a wooden spoon. At this point, put it back in the freezer. Repeat the operation every 15-20 minutes, until the desired consistency is reached. The ice cream will be ready in a couple of hours.
Did you know that
- Serve the ice cream with hazelnuts and chopped hazelnuts.