Video of the recipe
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
Recipe Identity Card
- 53 KCal Calories per serving
- Very easy difficulty
- Doses for 1 person
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Low cost
Recipe Category: Main Courses / Gluten Free Recipes / Functional Recipes / Light Diet Recipes / Protein Recipes / Egg White Omelette - Protein Omelette for Muscle Mass
- 220 g of egg white
- 200 g of copper tomatoes, San Marzano or cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch of salt
- To taste of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Chopping board
- Pan with lid (diameter 24 cm)
Did you know that
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan and quickly brown the tomato slices over high heat.
- Meanwhile, pour the egg whites into a bowl and add the spices (eg oregano), salt and pepper. Quickly beat the egg whites with a fork.
- Pour the egg whites with the spices directly into the pan with the tomatoes and keep a high flame until a crust forms on the base. Cover the pan with the lid and continue cooking on a very low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Those who wish can also turn the omelette over with the help of a flat lid.
- Serve the egg white omelette very hot.
Alice's comment - PersonalCookerNot bad for the supporters of the high-protein diet, do you think too? Lots of high biological value proteins, zero cholesterol and lots of taste: our muscles are a precious asset, to support muscle mass and to satisfy the palate!
Do you like omelettes? Also try the Omelette with Nettles!