Cellulite is a very common imperfection that every woman would gladly do without. Even some models and many teenagers show signs of this disorder, which does not spare even the most attentive to their figure and well-being.
It is important to remember first of all that there is no magic diet that can make cellulite disappear in an instant. A targeted dietary strategy is however able to reduce excess fat and with it a large part of cellulite.
When a well-defined food plan is combined with a regular program of physical activity and with calibrated beauty treatments, it is instead possible to launch a decisive attack on cellulite until it disappears, if not completely, almost completely.
- Diet and cellulite
- Cellulite Diet Example
- Calories and cellulite
- Recommended foods
- Foods not recommended
- Physical activity and cellulite
- Cellulite and fitness, some tips
- Water retention
Diet and Cellulite
Role of the Diet in the Appearance and Treatment of Cellulite
The formation of cellulite is linked to the simultaneous presence of many predisposing factors including: accumulation of adipose tissue and toxins, poor circulation e hormonal dysfunctions.
The anti-cellulite diet must therefore focus on eliminating excess adipose tissue and detoxifying the body. Some particular foods associated with beauty treatments and physical activity will instead act on the microcirculation, revealing your country.
How many Calories?
Although the caloric aspect is very important, it must be considered as a simple reference point from which it is possible to deviate from time to time, especially if you do physical activity. To calculate how many calories are actually consumed during the day, first of all, you need to calculate your basal metabolic rate. Below, for simplicity, we report a slightly less precise but decidedly more immediate method.
- For people sedentary: weight (kg) x 31
- For people moderately active: weight (kg) x 38
- For people active: weight (kg) x 44
- Moderately active: at least three or four aerobic training sessions per week (minimum 40 minutes each);
- Active: at least five aerobic training sessions.
For a more detailed calculation see: calorie calculation
After calculating the number of calories on which to calibrate your anti-cellulite diet, it is important to evaluate the quality of the various foods.
Useful Foods Against Cellulite
- Fruits and vegetables and in particular that rich in ascorbic acid, a vitamin that protects blood capillaries. The foods richest in this substance, better known as vitamin C, are: some fresh fruits (sour fruits, citrus fruits, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, cherries, etc.), some fresh vegetables (lettuce, radicchio, spinach, broccoli, etc.) , some fresh vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, peppers) and tubers (especially new potatoes).
- Il blueberry, sweet clover spark, butcher's broom el 'horse chestnut are the remedies derived from phytotherapy with a greater protective effect on the microcirculation. More generally, all those foods particularly rich in are recommended natural antioxidants and vitamin C (berries, kiwis, citrus fruits, pink grapefruit, broccoli, plums and potatoes).
- carciofo, fennel, endive, chicory, cucumbers, ananas, melosine, watermelon, peaches e strawberries are indicated for theirs diuretic properties. All this fruit and vegetables can also be consumed in the form of juices, concentrates, slimming and pureed herbal teas.
- You, green tea e coffee; (unsweetened), guarana , matt, yohimbe, bitter orange, fucus e Garcinia cambogia, thanks to their thermogenic action, they facilitate slimming and, indirectly, the reduction of cellulite. However, it is important not to rely too much on these remedies since, in addition to being a drop of water in the middle of the ocean, if taken in high doses they can unnecessarily tire the liver.
Useful Tips on Nutrition against Cellulite
- One day a week, especially if following a big Sunday binge, one is recommended detoxifying diet particularly rich in liquids (tea, herbal teas, fruit juices) and vegetables. On this day, the meat will be replaced with fish, which is more digestible because it is less rich in connective tissue. During these 24 hours, fats will also be abolished with the exception of olive oil and seed oils. A good sweat in the gym, perhaps accompanied by a sauna or a relaxing Turkish bath, will further stimulate the elimination of toxins.
- L'water she must become a faithful companion and as such must always be carried with her. Proper hydration is in fact one of the simplest and most effective solutions to fight cellulite. It is therefore necessary to strive to consume at least a couple of liters of water a day. In general, it is a good idea to increase the doses when the color of the urine is too dark and / or has a bad smell (for example in the summer or more generally when doing sports and sweating a lot).
- Some alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (such as orange soda, soft drinks, cola, fruit juices, beer, sweetened coffee, tea, etc.) in addition to providing water, also provide other substances that contain calories (sugars, alcohol) or that are pharmacologically active (for example caffeine). These drinks should therefore be used in moderation. Instead, the use of low-mineral or minimally mineralized waters is recommended.
- Probably at the beginning of the diet, especially if you are used to drinking little, the increased water intake will stimulate diuresis, a bit like what happens when water slips from a dried and watered flowerpot after a long time. The problem can be prevented by drinking frequently and in small sips; in this way the body will learn to absorb a greater amount of water, just as it would happen to the dry soil mentioned above.
Anti-Cellulite Diet - Video
Problems with playing the video? Reload the video from youtube.
- Go to the Video Page
- Go to Wellness Destination
- Watch the video on youtube