The 3 6 9 method of attraction was one of the first exercises I discovered when I first came across the law of attraction in 2016. But before I move on to how to use this technique to manifest your desires, I can offer you a little lesson in history. to get started? Now where are my glasses...
Let me introduce Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla. Famous not only for his inventions such as the remote control and the Tesla coil, but also for his spiritual enlightenment, Tesla regarded the numbers 3, 6 and 9 as 'divine numbers' and was heard to say, "If you knew the power of the numbers 3, 6 and 9, you would have the key to the universe”.
Without going too far into mathematics, which is where the inventor excelled, Tesla had a theory that linked the power of the numbers 3, 6, and 9. By studying circles (360 degrees, which is 3 + 6 = 9), for For example, he found that no matter how many times one is divided, the result will always be 3, 6 or 9. He considered that these three numbers had great importance in the universe, in nature and in humanity.
Number 3 is said to be a direct link with the universe, while number 6 represents the strength that we have in ourselves and number 9 helps to release feelings of negativity.
Tesla was also quoted as saying, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration," which are exactly the three ingredients we use when we manifest.
So how exactly does the 369 manifestation method work? This method below was perfected by Karin Yee, who combined Tesla's methodology with the work of Abraham Hicks to maximize your attraction potential.
The 3 6 9 Attraction Method explained step by step
Step 1. Formulate your manifestation
First of all, get your journal and pen. You will need it for the next 33 days. There is real power in putting pen to paper, which is why I suggest writing on paper rather than writing on a laptop or phone.
We'll start the process by thinking of a demonstration that lasts 17 seconds (usually around 2 sentences). But why 17 seconds? Sounds like a number I picked out of nowhere, right?
Abraham Hicks readings reveal the power of holding an affirmation for this length of time: it takes 17 seconds for the brain to create the thought energy we focus on. For example, if we focus on the desire to attract for 17 seconds, our brain begins to create that energy, aligning itself with what we are saying.
What could be your manifestation? It all depends on what you would like to attract into your life. This technique has helped people to acquire money, love, new homes, new jobs: the universe does not put limits on what you can manifest, as long as it is safe for you, for others and for the planet.
Start the statement with gratitude, add emotion, and end with the words "in my life." For example:
"I am so grateful that the universe has aligned with me to attract €10.000 to my bank account, bringing financial freedom, joy and excitement into my life."
The key is to use words that amplify the emotion and energy you want to attract. As you can see here, I've used kinesthetic words like freedom, joy, and excitement, which are words that you can actually feel inside your body.
Another example could be:
"I am so grateful that the universe has aligned with me to attract my soulmate, bringing a deep sense of love, happiness, contentment and inner peace in my heart into my life."
Once you have perfected your manifestation -remember that 17 seconds is approximately the time it takes to write two sentences- and you have aligned your words with the energy you wish to attract and amplify, it is time to start the first of the 33 days of the method. . of attraction 3 6 9.
Step 2. Write it 3 times in the morning
Get your diary every morning as soon as you wake up. Write your 17 second manifestation that you solved 3 times previously. The key to success in making the 3 6 9 method of attraction work is to focus on the feeling, the energy of what you want to attract, how it will feel when (not if) it enters your life.
As your pen begins to write your wish on paper, imagine the feeling of money coming into your life and how it will feel to see it patiently accumulated in your savings account. Or imagine the love you will feel when your soul mate arrives, and you will know with all your heart that it is made for you.
Now release your desire and trust that the universe will work its magic. Start your day and don't cling to your manifestation. We know at this point that as soon as you hold on too tight, your manifestation does not appear because the universe perceives lack and despair.
Perhaps the key is to use this method on something that you would like to attract into your life, but not something that means so much that you need it to appear right away.
Step 3. Write it 6 times at noon
The next step is in the middle of the day, maybe during lunch, take out your journal again and write the same statement as above 6 times. Again, go through the same process as before, immersing yourself in the energy of how you will feel, visualizing yourself as you are with your wish fulfilled.
I often force myself to smile initially when I'm speaking out, as this can trick the brain into improving mood and reducing stress almost instantly. A forced smile will quickly turn into a natural smile, especially when writing your wish.
Again, let go and get on with your day.
Step 4. Write your wish 9 times before going to bed
Finally, before going to bed, take your diary and write down your manifestation, but this time 9 times, following the same method that you used during the day. The initial 3 scripts were to set the intent, the next 6 were to amplify it, and the final 9 are to engrave this manifestation in stone.
Using the power of the 3 6 9 method of attraction, along with Abraham Hicks's readings on the power of 17 seconds and energy alignment, it's no wonder this technique has proven so incredibly powerful for so many people.
Follow the 3 6 9 attraction method for 33 days (3 x 3 = 9 or 3 + 3 = 6) and see what magic will happen.
Tips for the attraction method 3 6 9
- Make sure you speak in the present tense as if your wish has already come true. By using words like "I will" or "I want" you are speaking to the universe as if something is missing, which inhibits the power of this method of attraction, since your desire does not arise from a situation of lack and agitation and not from prosperity and peace. Speak in the present and know that your manifestation is yours, it just hasn't come yet.
- As stated above, don't get hung up on it. The how and when should not be the object of your attention; This is where divine timing and trust in the universe come into play: when your energy is ready to receive your wish, then it will come true.
- Trust that your manifestation can appear long before the 33 days are up! Again, divine timing will make sure your wishes are fulfilled when you are ready to receive them! If you reach the end of 33 days and are still waiting for the magic to appear, don't lose hope. Release your desire into the universe and relax in the faith that it will soon be yours because you have claimed it!
- Be consistent. For the 3 6 9 attraction method to really work, you need to set aside time each day to write 3 times in the morning, 6 times during the day, and 9 times before bed. Set an alarm so you don't forget it and find time at your agent. It must be a priority. I promise you will not regret.
- If you feel negativity or self-doubt when you practice the 3 6 9 attraction method, you will have a hard time adjusting your energy to what you want. When doubts arise, take some time to step back from the method and write down what they are. Am I a truth or a belief? Can you control the doubt and change something, or do you need to let go of something you have no control over? Can you rephrase it in some way? Manifesting a desire can bring mental blocks to the surface, so the key is to feel aligned with what you would like to attract. Start small, content. A new sentimental acquaintance, some money, new friends, etc...
Let me know in the comments below if you plan to try the 3 6 9 manifestation method or if you already have!
They may be interested in:
- How to know if there is attraction between two people
- Male-Female Friendship: Psychology, Tips and Tricks
- Difference between loving and loving - Psychology
- The 6 best topics to talk to a girl
- 17 Psychological Facts About Love (Useful Tips & Tricks)
- I want to bite: Psychology explained