here is a series of notes on the things you told me:
Study 19 hours a day!
I think they waste your time. In fact, it is a very useful tool for the creative part, but precisely because they are somewhat unstructured (as they are formed by “free” associations) in my opinion they are not suitable for a systematic study such as engineering.
Another tip on exam anxiety
We now come to the study method.
There is a lot of stuff on my blog that you can read. But don't go into advanced memory techniques, because rthey take time and effort that at this moment I advise you against investing.
You are not in the right position to do this.
- Simple monitoring and scheduling tools (diary, priority check, post it)
- Schemes (as seen above)
- Tomato (as indicated above)
- Questions - answer (as indicated above)
- Concentration (see blog article, book)
- Relaxation: continue with your breathing, as you already do