We have reported in this article 17 psychological facts about love. Some are common sense, others you probably never thought of. You will surely find some useful tips to improve your love life. Enjoy the reading!
Psychological facts about love, absolutely to know
1. Giving independence to a woman is a paradox of love. The more freedom you give her, the more she will be attracted to you.
2. Surprising a woman with intimate gifts like a sheer robe, new panties, or a black lace bra triggers the same feelings of love that you had before your first sexual relationship.
3. You can easily tell if a woman loves you by looking at her body language when another woman smiles at you.
4. You can easily rekindle a failing relationship by spending time together often on a camping trip, on a trip, on an adventure, or on a picnic.
5. Women experience psychological pleasure before they experience it physically. Men experience physical pleasure before they experience it psychologically.
6. A woman can easily win her man's loyalty by buying him gifts and surprises such as a watch, a shirt, a pair of shoes, underwear or a new shirt.
7. You will never satisfy a woman if you are not stimulating her mind and letting her experience love. Saying words like "I love you" and making a woman feel loved, beautiful, and appreciated means a lot to her.
8. Looking your woman in the eye and maintaining eye contact during sex and foreplay can make her feel much more aroused.
9. When two people hug and cuddle for a while, the brain releases oxytocin hormones that help relieve migraines and calm nerves for at least 4 hours.
10. First impressions and eye contact are by far some of the most effective ways to attract someone for the first time. Most people fall in love through eye contact within the first 30 seconds.
11. Men are psychologically aroused by women who wear red. The color red is strongly linked to desire and attraction.
12. You gradually fall in love with someone you spend a lot of time with, like a classmate or co-worker. This is a phenomenon known as the "exposure effect." The exposure effect is a psychological phenomenon in which people tend to become more attracted to each other the more time they spend together.
13. People are more likely to be attracted to those who are as attractive as they are. This is known as the "coincidence hypothesis". Studies show that if you're attractive, you may want to be with the most beautiful person in the neighborhood, at work, or at school.
14. Changing the curtains in the room where you make love often has the same psychological effect as making love in another room.
15. Testosterone is a powerful male hormone that attracts women because of the smell it produces. Wearing a cologne that mimics the smell of testosterone can make your woman fall head over heels for you.
16. The link between humor and intelligence has long fascinated psychologists. Women are emotionally and psychologically attracted to funny and intriguing men. Women love to be happy, so a man who makes them laugh attracts them like a magnet.
17. If on a first date with someone you make their heart beat faster with adrenaline-pumping activities like a roller coaster, a fast car, a motorcycle, or a thriller, you increase their adrenaline levels by making them believe that you enjoy spending time with you more. than anyone else.
If you know any other psychological facts about love that we missed, don't waste time and let us know in the comments below!
Other tips and tricks:click here
They may be interested in:
- 33 Psychological Tricks and Tricks You Should Know
- Male-Female Friendship: Psychology, Tips and Tricks
- Mental manipulation psychological tricks: 12 infallible techniques
- Study Tips: 10 Tricks You Didn't Know
- Why Men Cheat: 13 Psychological Reasons
- How to get rid of a headache: 9 tricks