Are you looking for quotes about discipline that motivate and inspire you?
Well, you came to the right place!
We have created a list with the best phrases about discipline that have ever existed.
These phrases have been carefully selected by us and then organized in this perfect collection of discipline phrases. All these phrases will be your inspiration and motivation and each of them will be accompanied by a beautiful image. We hope you enjoy these aphorisms and we'd love to hear what you think in the comments section at the bottom of the article.
If you know someone who might like these phrases, share them! Thank you ?
Something about discipline:
Discipline phrases are perfect to inspire and motivate you to achieve your dreams. These phrases will motivate you to never give up. So what is discipline and why is it so important? Let's find out together.
What is discipline?
Discipline is the patience and courage to do what it takes to achieve your goals, whether it's having the patience to learn something new or focusing on a task that needs to be completed.
Why is discipline important?
Being disciplined is important because it allows you to easily learn new things and work hard to make your dreams come true. Discipline brings stability and structure to people's lives.
Our collection of phrases about discipline
Below you will find a collection of quotes about the discipline that we have selected just for you. Let us know what you think in the comments section at the bottom of the article!
1. "Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance."
To achieve our dreams and goals, it is essential to have excellent discipline and the ability to continue to persevere no matter what.
2. “Find out what you like to do and do it. You will never succeed until you have a plan, as well as the discipline and determination to put it into action."
If there is something you like to do, then you should definitely do it. People who pursue their dreams and do all the things they set out to do are also the ones with the best quality of life. Make a plan for how you can achieve your goals. So all you lack is the discipline and determination to put it into practice and make your dreams come true.
3. "Self-discipline is doing what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, even if you don't feel like doing it."
We all have those days where we get out of bed and really don't feel like doing anything. It annoys us to go to work, do housework, etc. However, we still have to perform these tasks because they are necessary and important, and what allows us to do this is self-discipline.
4. "With constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop the character of the great." - Grenville Kleiser.
Greatness of character comes when you have the ability to mold yourself as a person. When you can control your mind and focus on being a certain type of person, that's when you know you are disciplined. It takes discipline to really know what you want to become in life and pursue your goal.
5. "Discipline is the bridge between goals and results." --Jim Rohn.
Discipline is needed to achieve any goal. We all have goals in our life, dreams and goals that we want to achieve. However, not everyone has the discipline to do the necessary work. It takes a lot of self-discipline to really go after your dreams and make them come true, because no dream can be realized without a little hard work.
6. "Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period." -Lou Holtz
Success comes when we have the self-discipline to really go after what we want and work hard to get it. If there is something you want in life, or if you have set goals for yourself, you need to have the discipline to achieve them. Otherwise, you will never try hard enough to make your dreams come true.
7. "The pain of self-discipline will never be as great as the pain of regret."
Regret is something that nobody likes. It's when we look back on our life and wish we had done things we didn't. We all have hopes and dreams and it takes discipline to make them come true. The pain of that self-discipline will never be as great as the pain of regret, since regret is one of the worst feelings a person can have.
8. “A great way to develop self-discipline is to get in the habit of doing the things you should be doing even when you feel lazy. Whenever you feel really listless, do the opposite of what you want to do."
We all have those days where we feel lazy and don't really want to do anything. The best way to get used to self-discipline is to keep doing what you should be doing, even on your "low" days. Never waste time lazing around. While it's important to take breaks sometimes, it's just as important to pursue achieving the things you want, even if you're "not in the mood."
9. "Discipline, not desire, determines your destiny."
We all want something in life, but not all of us have the discipline to truly pursue those desires. If there is something you want from life, or something you want, then you must pursue that desire and work hard to get it.
10. “I think self-discipline is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.” --Daniel Goldstein
Self-discipline, like all skills, must be practiced to master. We cannot wake up one day and become completely disciplined and focused on achieving everything we want. Self-discipline is something that we must train on multiple occasions until it becomes a habit.
11. “Self-discipline is that mental state of commitment, which leads you to carry out an activity regardless of your emotional state.”
This phrase perfectly describes what self-discipline really is and what it entails.
12. “Self-discipline is a form of freedom. Freedom from laziness and lethargy, freedom from the expectations and demands of others, freedom from weakness and fear, and above all from doubt. Self-discipline allows a person to express their individuality, their inner strength, their talent. It is being the owner, and not the slave, of one's own thoughts and emotions”. -HA Dorfman
Self-discipline is an excellent trait and is what will allow a person to feel completely in control of themselves. Discipline can give you a sense of freedom, because it allows you to focus and work hard to get the things you want, regardless of external stimuli.
13. “Self-discipline begins with mastering your own thoughts. If you can't control what you think, you can't control what you do. Quite simply, self-discipline allows you to think first and act later. "-Napoleon Hill
As humans (and not machines), it can sometimes be difficult to control our thoughts. The first step toward self-discipline is learning to control our minds so that we focus solely and exclusively on the task at hand. In order to work hard to get the things we want, we must first be able to control our minds and avoid distractions along the way, while focusing on what we want.
We hope you have enjoyed this list of discipline phrases.
Did you like this list of quotes about discipline? Maybe you have your own quotes that you think should be on this list? Or do you know of a self-discipline story you'd like to share with us? We'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment in the section below this article.
If you enjoyed this article or know someone who could benefit from reading it, be sure to share it with them!
Fervid Inspiration is also in:Pinterest Instagram
They may be interested in:
- 33 tips to succeed
- Phrases to Congratulate an Important Success
- Quotes about life and dreams: the most beautiful quotes
- disrespectful phrases
- Phrases about life and smiles: why it is important to smile
- Phrases about the beauty of the sunset