This list of awkward couple questions is not suitable for new relationships, faint of heart, serial cheaters and unfaithful people, picky people, etc...
Being honest is one thing, but can your relationship handle awkward questions that require embarrassing, surprising, or brutal honesty?
As you know, here at Fervida Inspiración we are all in favor of transparency, exploration and continuous renewal. This often involves asking direct, open-ended, and sometimes even irritating questions to really learn from each other, address your differences/insecurities/desires, and further grow your relationship.
We'll be honest though... While the questions in this article may lead to some revealing answers and important discussions, the real purpose of what we're proposing is just to ruffle some feathers and embarrass you enough to make things interesting (but in a fun, humorous and humorous way)!
Ultimately, we want to make it clear that you can be honest about anything, and mean anything, and still have a safe, strong, loving relationship.
Now here are 20 awkward couple questions that might make you laugh, embarrass or irritate you, but I hope they give you a lot to talk about and laugh about:
awkward couple questions in the attraction
1. What would make me less attracted to you? (for example, cosmetic surgery, weight change, haircut change, a specific personality trait, a different accent, etc.)
2. What would attract you more to me? (for example, cosmetic surgery, weight change, haircut change, a specific personality trait, a different accent, etc.)
3. If you could change something about my current personality, what would it be?
4. If you could change anything about my current appearance, what would it be?
5. What bothers you the most about me?
awkward couple questions about sex
6. What is the most perverse porn you have seen and/or regularly see?
7. What is the weirdest sex dream you've ever had?
8. If I asked you if I can have sex with [insert celebrity love here], how would you react?
9. Have you ever faked an orgasm with me?
10. Are you satisfied with the size of my penis/breasts/butt/etc.
11. Do you have any fantasy or perversion that you would like to put into practice with me but you are too embarrassed to ask me? If so, what is it about?
awkward couple questions about your relationship
12. Who is responsible for most of our fights?
13. When were you closest to cheating on me?
14. Was there ever a time when you thought about ending our relationship? If so, why?
15. What is the first thing you would do if we split up?
Awkward couple questions that are just absurd
16. Which friend of mine do you like the least?
17. Who do you think is my most attractive friend? (personality and/or physical appearance)
18. If you had to choose between $1 million and me, what would you choose? (2 thousand? 3 thousand? 50 thousand ???)
19. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
20. Which of these questions made you feel most uncomfortable?
If after all these questions you haven't had a fight and you're still together, CONGRATULATIONS!
On the other hand, if something was too awkward to say, or unexpected insecurities surfaced - CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
Identifying insecurities and discomfort with yourself, your partner, and your relationship is the first step on the path to acknowledging and accepting problems and then working to resolve them. We didn't want to say this at first so as not to scare you, but we think asking questions like these is difficult at first. But these types of awkward dating questions can build a great deal of trust, respect, honesty, and, well, humor in the relationship.
Let us know if you agree in the comments. If you hate us now, feel free to let us know too. We still love you.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
They may be interested in:
- Questions to ask your boyfriend: deep, hot and witty
- Questions to ask your girlfriend: deep, funny and hot
- Questions to ask a guy to get to know him: the 100 most important
- Questions to get to know each other: 30 for each occasion
- How to practice swinging: 5 tips
- How to win a girl: inconvenient truth